Why was Margie doing badly in Geography?
Margie was not doing well in geography because the geography section of her Robotic Teacher was shifted to higher than her level. Though it was a fault on the end of computer but it was corrected soon. Additionally, Margie did not like Geography so also due to lack of interest she was not doing good.
She also lacked interest in the subject and also she had come to know the system of the past schools which were fun with many students together and a human teacher.
Finally there came a county inspector and he lowered down the sector of Robotic teacher. It was adjusted to the level of Margie.
Still Margie was not happy with it because she had the dreams of the fun schools which we have these days.
More Related Questions of The Fun They Had-
- What is the plot of the lesson The Fun They Had?
- What does the book represent in The Fun They Had?
- What did Margie know about real book?
- What did Margie learn from the old book about the real school?
- Why did Margie find the real book strange?
- Why is the lesson named The Fun They Had?
- Why was Margie disappointed?
- What is Tommy referring to as a waste?
- Why does Margie call the old school funny?
- Who is the central character of the lesson The Fun They Had?