The Shennai of Bismillah Khan
By- Deborah Cowley
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
1. What were the ventures of Bismillah Khan in film’s music?
(a)Gunj Uthi Shehnai and Sanadhi Apanna
(b)Jazbaat dil ki and Khoobsurat
(c)Naya Subah and Prem Rog
(d)Kayamat and Dil ke dard
2. Which musical instrument did Emperor Aurangazeb ban in the royal residence?
3. Which sound was considered to be auspicious?
4. When was Bismillah Khan born?
(a)20th March 1916
(b)21st March 1916
(c)21st March 1917
(d)21st March 1918
5.As a 5-year-old, which game did Bismillah Khan play?
(a)Hide and Seed
6. At what age, Bismillah was fascinated by watching his uncles practice Shehnai?
7. Where did Bismillah accompany his uncle, Ali Bux at a very young age?
8. How did Bismillah greet our nation post-independence?
(a)By playing Shehnai
(b)By throwing flowers
(c)By singing a song
(d)By playing pungi
9. Where was Bismillah Khan’s first abroad trip?
10. Which film director was impressed by Vijay Bhatt?
|1. (a)Gunj Uthi Shehnai and Sanadhi Apanna|
|4. (b)21st March 1916|
|5. (c)Gilli Danda|
|7. (d)Vishnu Temple|
|8. (a)By playing Shehnai|
|10. (d)Vijay Bhatt|
Want to Read More Check Below:-
The Sound of Music Part-II- Introduction
The Sound of Music Part-II- Theme & Title
The Sound of Music Part-II- Important Word-Meanings of difficult words
The Sound of Music Part-II- Message & Characters
The Sound of Music Part-II- Extract Based comprehension test Questions
The Sound of Music Part-II- Important Extra Questions- Very Short Answer Type
The Sound of Music Part-II- Important Extra Questions- Short Answer Type
The Sound of Music Part-II- Important Extra Questions- Long Answer Type