Diary of Anne Frank Short Summary are written by experts. Go through and gain confidence. We at edumantra highly appreciate your feedback regarding Short Summary of From the Diary of Anne Frank.
Diary of Anne Frank Short Summary
- Writing in a diary is a strange experience for Anne Frank.
- She writes only to lighten the burden on her heart.
- She feels that paper has more patience than people.
- She wants to keep a diary as she doesn’t have a friend.
- She wants the diary to be her true friend, and she is going to call this friend, ‘Kitty’.
- She got her education in Amsterdam.
- She started writing her diary on 20 June 1942.
- She feels that a quarter of students are worthless and deserve to be kept back.
- The maths teacher, Mr Keesing, is an old-fashioned teacher.
- He is annoyed with Anne as she talks too much in the class.
We hope you are enjoying the Diary of Anne Frank Short Summary
- He gives her extra homework to write an essay on ‘A Chatterbox.’
- She writes that she has inherited the habit of talking from her mother.
- Mr Keesing has a good laugh at her arguments and gives to write another essay on ‘An Incorrigible Chatterbox’.
- Mr Keesing was trying to play a joke on Anne by giving such an essay.
- She finished the essay in verse with the help of her friend Sanne.
This content has been designed by the experts keeping in mind the exam score. Go through Diary of Anne Frank Short Summary and add highest value to your studies.
- Mr Keesing reads the poem and the message in the right way.
- After that, he has allowed Anne to talk in class.
- Since then a change has come in Keesing and he has started making jokes.