This content was written by the experts so it can help you study for the exam. The Bond of Love MCQ is an important question, so go through this content to improve your score.
The Bond of Love MCQ
1. Who is Bruno?
(a)Author’s pet dog
(b)Author’s wife’s pet dog
(c)Author’s wife’s pet sloth bear
(d)Author’s wife’s pet deer
2. Two years ago, the author and his wife were passing through the sugarcane fields of
3. To clear their way while driving, the people were shooting at
4. Who promptly shot the sloth bear?
(d)The police inspector
5. The sloth bear had come out on the road _______ in the hot sun
(c)Chasing a dog
6. “…..unfortunately for the poor beast…..” Who is the beast referred to here?
(a)The wild pig
(c)The pet dog
(d)None of the above
7. What kind of hair sloth bears have?
(a)Long and golden
(d)They are bald
8. In India, sloth bears can be found in
(a)The snowy Himalayas
(b)Amidst the city life
(c)Tropical rain forests
9. What is the main food for sloth bears?
10. The sudden shot had killed the
(a)Father sloth bear
(b)Mother sloth bear
(c)Baby sloth bear
(d)Both (b) and (c)
11. After seeing Bruno, the author’s wife stayed near the cage for
12. Who had the opinion that Baba would not recognize the author’s wife?
13. During the closing time, who cried bitterly?
(d)Both (b) and (c)
14. Who requested the curator to give Baba back?
15. The _________ was a kindhearted man who wrote to the curator to arrange a cage for transporting Baba
(b)The chief minister
16. As soon as they reached home back with Baba, the author attempted to make
(a)A cage for Baba
(b)A chain for Baba
(c)An island for Baba
(d)A mansion for Baba
17. Baba used to sit on the lap of
18. The chapter portrays a beautiful bonding of
(b)A human being and animal
(d)Author and his wife
19. Baba seemed pretty heavy, however managed to sit on the lap of the author’s wife when he was
(a)12 months old
(b)13 months old
(c)14 months old
(d)15 months old
20. A ________ was arranged and put up on the island for Baba to sleep at night
21. Why Bruno had to be kept in chain most of the time?
(a)Because of the zoo authority
(b)Because of tenants’ children
(c)Because of the wild animals
(d)Because of the poison in the library
22. Who all advised the author’s wife to keep Bruno in a zoo?
(d)All of the above
23. What did the zoo authority send to pack Bruno off?
(a)A gunny bag
(d)Both (b) and (a)
24. How did the author’s wife feel when Bruno was sent off to the zoo?
(a)She was relieved
(b)She was free from distractions
(c)She was deeply sad
(d)She was indifferent
25. Who wrote quite a number of letters to the curator of the zoo after Bruno was sent there?
(b)The author’s son
(c)The author’s friends
(d)The author’s wife
26. Bruno was sent to a zoo in
27. How was the condition of Bruno as described by the author’s friends when they had visited him in the zoo?
(a)Sad but fat
(b)Sad and Thin
(c)Thin and strong
(d)Thin and happy
28. According to the keepers of the zoo, Bruno was
29. For how long the author managed to restrain his wife from visiting Mysore after Bruno was sent there?
30. As soon as Baba saw the author’s wife, he howled with
(d)Both (a) and (c)
31. Who ran to capture the baby sloth bear in the first place?
32. They put the baby sloth bear in one of the
33. The baby sloth bear tried to scratch the author with its
(c)Long, hooked claws
34. The author presented the sloth bear to
(a)The Zoo department
(d)To his friend
35. Once the author’s wife had put a ________ around the bear’s neck
36. Bruno would eat
37. Bruno became very attached to
(a)Two German Shepherds
(b)Two Alsatian dogs
(c)Two Golden Retrievers
(d)Two Street dogs from the locality
38. During his younger days, Bruno would go and sleep in
(d)With his mother
39. What poison did the author keep in his place?
40. Why did the author buy the poison?
(a)To kill mice
(b)To kill rats
(c)To kills termites
(d)Both (a) and (b)
41. What happened to Bruno after he ate the poison?
(c)Was admitted to the hospital
42. How many times Bruno was injected with the antidote by the vet?
43. After__________ minutes, Bruno could get up.
44. Once Bruno drank a lot of _________ which the author had drained from the sump of the Studebaker
(c)Old Engine oil
(d)Coconut greasy oil
45. The author had kept the oil against the inroads of
46. Bruno equaled the ____________ in height and even outgrown them
47. Even though Bruno grew up large, he was still
(d)Both (a) and (c)
48. Who changes Bruno’s name?
(a)The author’s wife
(d)The zoo authority
49. What was Bruno’s new name?
50. At which command did Bruno tackle everyone who came forward for a rough and tumble?
|1.(c)Author’s wife’s pet sloth bear|
|3. (b)Wild pigs|
|4. (c)Author’s companion|
|6. (b)Sloth bear|
|8. (c)Tropical rain forests|
|10. (b)Mother sloth bear|
|12. (c)Author’s friends|
|13. (d)Both (b) and (c)|
|14. (b)Author’s wife|
|15. (c)The Superintendent|
|16. (c)An island for Baba|
|17. (b)Author’s wife|
|18. (b)A human being and animal|
|19. (d)15 months old|
|20. (c)Wooden Box|
|21.(b)Because of tenants’ children|
|22. (d)All of the above|
|23. (b)A cage|
|24. (c)She was deeply sad|
|25. (d)The author’s wife|
|27. (b)Sad and Thin|
|29. (a)3 months|
|32. (b)Gunny bags|
|33. (c)Long, hooked claws|
|34. (c)His wife|
|35. (a)Colored ribbon|
|37. (b)Two Alsatian dogs|
|38. (c)Author’s beds|
|39. (c)Barium carbonate|
|40. (d)Both (a) and (b)|
|44. (c)Old-Engine oil|
|47. (d)Both (a) and (c)|
|48. (a)The author’s wife|
|50. (a)Baba wrestle|