Describing a person or writing a biographical sketch is not a tough task. Edumantra describes what is bio sketch? Click the Link above and go through bio sketch format as well as bio sketch exercises and have a nice experience of bio sketch writing. Basically earlier there are were bio sketch exercises for class 8 but presently it is a part of class 9 CBSE Syllabus of Language and Literature. Just dive in for how to write a bio sketch and understand the real meaning of bio sketch.
A bio sketch of a person contains a detailed account of his physical outlook, characteristics, nature, job profile, and other relevant personal information as required. The data provided in the question is used to write a bio sketch or personally compiled by the writer.
While writing a Bio Sketch, REMEMBER:
- The person’s basic information such as Date of Birth, Name, Place of Birth, Educational Level, Family Background, etc. is compiled to be used in the bio-sketch.
- His/her personal achievements, personality traits, field of profession, etc. are also taken into account.
- It should be drafted in the third person.
- Social recognitions, special contributions, etc. should also be included in the summary of the person’s bio sketch.
- The information must be coherently arranged without grammatical errors.
- Conjunctions could be used to develop long sentences in order to remain within the specified word limit.