How to Write a Notice
A notice is a piece of information regarding an important event that is about to happen or that has happened. It is publicly displayed — a kind of information for others to know and follow:
- The notice must contain complete information.
- The message with essential details includes:
- An eye-catching caption – preferably a phrase and not a sentence
- Important details
- The name of the body/organization organizing the event.
Notice – Meeting/Event
2.Name of the event
7.Specific instructions (if any)
Notice – Tour/Camp/Fair/Exhibition
3.Occasion (if any )
5.Venue/Place of visit
6.Objective – information/appeal/awareness/invitation
9. Specific instructions – do’s and don’ts/ things to carry/ visiting hours, etc.
1. Article Lost/Found
5.Whom to contact/when/where
6.The promise of a reward
1. Students mention the name of the organization first.
2. Name of the event should come first as given in the format.
3. The signature should be done in the end and then the full name of the issuing authority to be mentioned.