Direct and Indirect Speech sentences are really very helpful to learn English but how to teach direct and indirect speech is a big art and this can be done through direct indirect speech rules and narration rules so we are providing a direct and indirect speech rules chart and some reported speech worksheet and direct indirect speech examples and finally direct and indirect speech quiz which will help you change into indirect speech answer . So you need to go through direct and indirect speech rules pdf and teach and learn narration-
1. Read and complete the following Passage:-
- Mix two cups of semolina, half a cup of rice flour and half a cup of curds to make a thin batter
- Add a pinch of asafoetida and salt to it
- Keep the batter aside for at least two hours
- Heat and grease a non-stick flat pan
- Pour a ladle full of the batter evenly on the pan
- Cook till it is crisp and golden
- Roll up and serve hot with sambhar and chutney
Two cups of semolina, half a cup of rice flour and half a cup of curd are mixed to make a thin batter. To the batter, a pinch of asafoetida and salt (a) ______.The batter (b) ______ for at least two hours. Then, a non-stick pan (c) ______.A ladle full of the batter is poured evenly on the pan. Then the dosa (d) ______and golden .Finally, it is rolled up and served hot with sambhar and chutney.
- Boil 1/2 kg potatoes.
- Mash the boiled potatoes.
- Add salt, spices, bread crumbs.
- Make a smooth batter.
- Take small portions of batter and shape into small balls.
- Deep fry potato balls on high flame till golden brown.
- Rolls ready to serve with tomato sauce.
The boiled potatoes (a)_________ into a smooth consistency. Salt, spices and bread crumbs (b) _________ to it. A small portion of the mashed potatoes (c) _________ and shaped into round balls. These small potato balls are deep fried till golden brown. The potato
rolls (d) _________ to be served with sauce.
1.(a) are added to it
(b) is kept aside
(c) is heated and greased
(d) is cooked till it is crisp
2,(a) are mashed
(b) are added
(c) is taken
(d) are ready