Reach for the Top is well explained through Introduction, Message, Theme of the Reach for the Top, Title, Characters, Reach for the Top Story Summary in English, Summary in Hindi, Word meanings of Reach for the Top, Complete lesson in Hindi Reach for the Top, Extracts of chapter Reach for the Top, Long answers, Short answers, Very short Answers, Reach for the Top MCQs and much more.
Reach for The Top
By– Maria Sharapova
QUICK REVIEW OF THE CHAPTER
1. Maria Sharapova belongs to
(A) England (B) Russia
(C) Germany (D) America
Ans. (B) Russia
2. Which game is Maria Sharapova attached to?
(A) tennis (B) badminton
(C) hockey (D) cricket
Ans. (A) tennis
3. When did Maria Sharapova get the world number one position in women’s tennis?
(A) 22 August 2004 (B) 22 August 2005
(C) 22 August 2006 (D) 22 August 2007
Ans. (B) 22 August 2005
4. Where was Maria sent to learn tennis?
(A) the United States (B) England
(C) India (D) Germany
Ans. (A) the United States
5. Who went to the United States with Maria?
(A) her mother (B) her father
(C) her grandmother (D) her teacher
Ans. (B) her father
6. How did the senior tennis players in the United States training centre treat her?
(A) badly (B) sympathetically
(C) lovingly (D) encouragingly
Ans. (A) badly
7. Depressing treatment in the U.S made Maria :
(A) weak (B) nervous
(C) timid (D) tough
Ans. (D) tough
8. Which title did Maria win in 2004?
(A) Wimbledon (B) Australian open
(C) American open (D) all of the above
Ans. (A) Wimbledon
9. Maria is associated with
(A) Serbia (B) Siberia
(C) Moscow (D) Paris
Ans. (B) Siberia
10. Maria Sharapova expresses her desire to play for :
(A) America (B) India
(C) England (D) Russia
Ans. (D) Russia
11. What was the most important thing for Maria?
(A) to earn money (B) to do a good business
(C) to become number one in the world (D) all of the above
Ans. (C) to become number one in the world