The lesson My Childhood give good detail of My Childhood Memories. It can be considered as my childhood story. It is well explained through My Childhood Introduction, Message, Theme, Title, Characters, Summary in English, Summary in Hindi of My Childhood, My Childhood Word meanings, Complete lesson in Hindi of My Childhood, Extracts, My Childhood Long answers, Short answers, Very short Answers of My Childhood, My Childhood MCQs and much more.
By- A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
1. How many siblings did Abdul Kalam have?
2. How many brothers did Abdul Kalam have?
3. How many close friends did Abdul Kalam have in his childhood?
4. All his close friends were from
(a)Muslim orthodox family
(b)Hindu orthodox family
(c)Christian orthodox family
(d)Jain orthodox family
5. The relationship of Abdul Kalam with his friends was very
6. During which ceremony did Abdul’s family arrange boats with special platforms for carrying idols?
(b)Shri Sita Rama Kalyanam
7. What was the name of the school Abdul Kalam went to?
(a)Muslim Elementary School
(c)Rameswaram Elementary School
(d)None of the above
8. The new teacher at Abdul’s school couldn’t tolerate
(a)Hindu Priest’s son sitting with a Muslim Boy
(c)Christians eating beef
(d)The heat of summer
9. The new teacher asked Abdul
(a)To get out from the class
(b)To go to another school
(c)To sit on the backbench
(d)To put up a smile
10. Usually, Abdul would sit beside _______ at school
4. (b)Hindu orthodox family
6. (b)Shri Sita Rama Kalyanam
7. (c)Rameswaram Elementary School
8. (a)Hindu Priest’s son sitting with a Muslim Boy
9. (c)To sit on the back bench
10. (a)Ramanadha Sastry