Best examples of Rental Advertisement
If you are searching for advertising definition, types of advertisement, Advertisement examples in English, advertisement meaning, advertisement poster/ advertising poster, you are in the right place because here you will find advertisement ideas, advertisement format, advertising media, advertising techniques, advertisement in English, importance of advertisement, advertisement banner etc. to fulfil all advertising related needs. Several Examples of advertisement cover advertising on Google, Types of Advertising Media, advertisement car for sale, advertisement layout, advertisement analysis worksheet, advertisement list,
1. You are a businessman who wants to set up a small garment shop in your city. Draft an advertise seeking a suitable place for rent, to be published in the “Wanted accommodation” column of the newspaper. Write the advertisement in not more than 50 words.
A small garment merchant needs suitable accommodation on rent to be used as a garment shop. Accommodation should be located in a crowded market area with uninterrupted water and electricity facility. Owners, please contact: R. Lal, 26/11, Patel Nagar, 9811XXXXXX
2. You have a three bedroom flat in Dwarka, which you want to let out on rent. Draft an advertisement in not more than 50 words to be published in ‘The Times of India’, under classified columns. Contact: 2758902
To let a three bedroom corner flat Dwarka, fully marbled, with modular kitchen, drawing/dining modern washroom, well-ventilated, 24×7 water supplies. Rent r 20,000 per month. Contact: Raj Kumar 117/A, Dwarka Sector 9 Mo: 9900XXXXXX.
3. You would like to let out a portion of your independent house for office use. Write an advertisement for the classified columns of a local newspaper giving all necessary details. Write the advertisement in not more than 50 words.
Two big rooms on the ground floor, fully marbled and well ventilated, available on rent for office use only. 24 x 7 electricity and water supply, washroom and kitchen space available too. Rent f 25000 per month. Contact Mr Ram: A 63/14 Patel Nagar, 9711XXXXXX
4. You are interested in buying a flat in A.K. Nagar, Gwalior. Giving all your requirements draft an advertisement in not more than 50 words to be published in the ‘Dainik Bhaskar’, You are Amba of 15, Nehru Nagar, Gwalior.
Accommodation of a flat needed in A.K. Nagar, Gwalior. Flat should be a 3-bedroom flat with drawing/dining, kitchen and washrooms. It should be well ventilated with an uninterrupted supply of electricity and water. Sellers can contact Amar 15, Nehru Nagar, Gwalior — 9000XXXXXX.
5. You want to rent out your newly constructed flat in the heart of the city. Draft an advertisement in not more than 50 words to be published in ‘The Deccan Herald’, Bengaluru under classified columns. Give all the necessary details. You are Mohan/Mahima of Jayanagar, Bengaluru.
Ready to move in flat on 3rd floor, 3-bedroom + attached washroom, drawing/dining, available in the heart of the city Bengaluru. Electricity and water supply 24 x 7. Nice big balconies. Contact: Mohan 9999XXXXXX, 15/A7, Jayanagar, Bengaluru.