Best examples of Lost and Found
If you are searching for advertising definition, types of advertisement, Advertisement examples in English, advertisement meaning, advertisement poster/ advertising poster, you are in the right place because here you will find advertisement ideas, advertisement format, advertising media, advertising techniques, advertisement in English, importance of advertisement, advertisement banner etc. to fulfil all advertising related needs. Several Examples of advertisement cover advertising on Google, Types of Advertising Media, advertisement car for sale, advertisement layout, advertisement analysis worksheet, advertisement list,
1. Write an advertisement in not more than 50 words for the Lost & Found column of the daily ‘National Herald’, Lucknow, stating the loss of your wallet containing a D.D. for 32,500 and some cash, while travelling by bus from Hazratganj to Nirala Nagar in Lucknow. You are Raman/Roopa, 22A, Hazratganj, Lucknow.
LOST & FOUND
I, Raman, a resident of Lucknow, hereby inform that my wallet containing a D.D. of 32,500 and some cash has been lost. It’s a brown colour wallet. Lost during travelling on a bus from Hazratganj to Nirala Nagar around 5 p.m. If anyone finds it, please inform at 9815XXXXXX, 22A Hazratganj, Lucknow. Suitable reward promised.
2. You have lost your documents while travelling on a DTC bus from your school to home. Draft an advertisement for the classified columns giving all relevant details.
I, Ajay Sinha, a resident of 19/12 Patel Nagar, New Delhi. Hereby inform that my documents of class 12 in a blue colour folder have been lost during my travel on a DTC bus from DAV Public School to Patel Nagar around 3 p.m. If anybody finds it, please contact at 9815402101. Suitable reward promised.
3. You have lost your pet dog. Write an advertisement for the classified column of a local daily giving all necessary details.
Lost a white dog of 3 years with long furs, brown eyes with a red jacket dress, name Tommy engraved on the jacket. It has been missing for 2 days near Central Park. Anyone who finds it, kindly contact Ms Pooja 26/4 Kirti Nagar, Delhi, 9811XXXXX.X. The person will be surely rewarded.
4. You are Prashant / Purnima of 202, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi. You lost your brief-case while travelling by bus from Laxmi Nagar to Connaught Place, New Delhi. The brief-case contains some valuable documents, including your Board Certificate for All India Secondary School Examination. Draft a notification in not more than 50 words to be published in the ‘Indian Express’ under their column ‘Lost and Found’. Include all necessary details about the lost brief-case to establish your claim.
Lost and Found
While travelling by bus from Laxmi Nagar to Connaught Place, New Delhi, I lost my brief-case which contains some valuable documents. It has also my Board Certificate for All India Secondary School Examination. The brief-case is light brown in colour and is of the VIP make. The finder is requested to return it to my address at my cost.
202, Laxmi Nagar
5. You lost your bag containing some important documents. Write an advertisement to be published in a local daily newspaper.
LOST! LOST! LOST!
I have lost my bag somewhere between Ambala Cantt and Shahpur village. The bag contained some important documents and medical reports of my father. The founder is requested to return it at the below-mentioned address. A cash reward of Rupees one thousand shall be given to the person who will come to return the bag.
H. No. 5071, Housing Board Colony,
Ph. No. 0171-2890370, 09129190737