The Adventures of Toto Short Summary are written by experts. Go through and gain confidence. We at edumantra highly appreciate your feedback regarding Short Summary of The Adventures Of Toto Class 9.
The Adventures of Toto Short Summary
- This story shows that the narrator’s grandfather was very fond of animals.
- Grandfather bought Toto that was a monkey from a tonga driver for five rupees.
- Tote’s arrival in the house was kept a secret from grandmother.
- Toto was a pretty monkey. He was very naughty and disturbing.
- Once he was to accompany grandfather to Saharanpur in a canvas bag.
- He poked his head out from the bag and came in the notice of the ticket collector. Grandfather had to pay three rupees as a fine.
- Toto was given a comfortable home in the stable.
- He always troubled Nana which was the family donkey in the stable.
- He always enjoyed a warm water bath in cold winter evening.
- The family members found it difficult to adjust with him.
- Finally, grandfather decided to return Toto to the tonga driver for three rupees.
The Adventures of Toto Character Sketch
Grandfather: Grandfather was a lover of animals. He had put up a zoo in his house where he had a number of animals and reared them with care and affection. He brings home a monkey caned Toto. But since the monkey is a wild animal he could not have a peaceful life. So Toto had to be returned to its previous owner.
Toto, the monkey: Toto was a beautiful, little monkey. He was with a tonga driver. Grandfather took pity on him and brought him home. He created a lot of mischiefs and brought so much trouble in the house. He tore clothes and disturbed other animals in grandfather’s zoo. So grandfather had to give him back to the tonga-driver.
The Adventures of Toto Introduction
This is an interesting story. The narrator’s grandfather was fond of keeping different kinds of pets. One day, he bought a monkey from a tonga-driver for rupees five. Its name was Toto. It was a mischievous small monkey. At first, his pranks were amusing. The family members enjoyed these pranks. But with the passage of time, his mischiefs became wilder. He broke many things in the house. At last, grandfather realized that he could not keep Toto at home any longer. So, he sold Toto back to the tonga-driver for three rupees.
(यह एक रोचक कहानी है । वर्णनकर्त्ता के दादा जी को विभिन्न पालतू जानवर रखने का शौक था । एक दिन,उन्होंने एक तांगा-चालक से पॉंच रुपए में एक बंदर खरीदा । उसका नाम टोटो था । वह एक शरारती छोटा बंदर था । पहले-पहले उसकी शरारतें मनोरंजक थीं । परिवार के सदस्य इन शरारतों का आनंद उठाते थे । मगर समय के बीतने साथ-साथ ये शरारतें जंगली होती गई । उसने घर में बहुत-सी चीजें तोड़ दीं । आखिर दादा जीं ने महंसूस किया कि वे टोटो को घर में अधिक देर नहीं रख सकते । इसलिए उन्होंने टोटो को तांगा –चालक को दोबारा तीन रुपए में बेच दिया ।
The Adventures of Toto Introduction (2) :
Keeping pets is a very popular hobby. However, when one has a baby monkey as one’s pet, the experiences are bound to be very different. “The Adventures of Toto” describes humorous episodes related to a mischievous pet monkey and the failed efforts made by its owners to give it a comfortable home.