Writing a formal letter is an art because it is in much demand these days. Some examples are official letter format for request sometimes it is official letter format to government, and you may have to write a letter to the organization for different purposes and it may be formal letter example application for a job. We are going to provide you leave letter formats example with request letter formats as well as formal letter format for school. Find these formal letters examples for students with formal letter writing topics and enrich yourself.
FORMAT OF A FORMAL LETTER
AZ-1256, Mayur Vihar Phase I
Date- March 25th , 2019/ 25 March, 2019
Designation and Address of the receiver
The Sub Divisional Officer/ Chief Executive Officer
YZX Technology, C-1262
Sai Nagar East,
Subject- This should be short and specific to make all the content clear. (Suggestion- Keep maximum 12 words)
Respected Madam /Dear Sir
Main Body- This part should be divided into three paragraphs.
Para 1- The first paragraph must contain a short mention of the reason for writing the letter.
Para 2- The middle paragraph must contain all the details, while the last paragraph must express what one would want the other person to do in the response of this letter.
Para 3- This is the concluding part of any letter. It expresses thanks in beautiful words
1. Letter to Superintendent of Police: Complaint About Poor Police-Patrolling
2. Letter to Police Commissioner: Complaint About Increasing Thefts
3. Letter to S.H.O. : Complaining About Bad Law and Order Situation
4. Letter to Police Commissioner: Complaining About the Nuisance of Loudspeakers
5. Letter to Commissioner of Police: Invitation To Sports Day Function
6. Letter to Sports Minister: Invitation to be the Chief Guest at a musical night
7. Letter to Municipal Commissioner: Regarding Insanitary conditions in the colony
8. Letter to Traffic Police Commissioner: Regarding Increase in the number of road accidents
9. Letter to Municipal Commissioner: Regarding Stray animals on the road
10.Formal Letter Sample: letter to the Director Doordarshan suggesting some changes in the TV programmes.
11.Formal Letter Sample: letter to the Director-General for compensation for the loss of a parcel.
12. Formal Letter Sample: Letter Regarding Request for extension of local bus service.
13.Formal Letter Sample: Letter to the District Health Officer Regarding insanitary conditions in your street.
14.Formal Letter Sample: letter to the President, Municipal Committee to set up a children’s park in your locality.
15. Letter to Bank: Regarding Stopping the Payment against Cheque
16. Letter to Director Doordarshan: For Suggesting Some Improvements in T.V. Programmes
17. Letter to Chairman: Complaining About Frequent Power Failures
18. Letter to General Manager DTC: Complaining about Inadequate Bus Service in Your Area