Diary entry is one of the most important questions of class 10 writing section as well as literature portion. So if you are searching for how to write a diary entry, you are at a right place. Here are several diaries for your help. Keeping the importance of diary for students we are providing diary entry format and diary entry topics along with some diary entry examples for students which would clarify diary meaning. You need to go through format of diary entry as well as diary writing examples to get a deep insight of how to write a diary entry for school. Keep in mind that this diary writing format has been designed focusing on English CBSE class 10. This could be used for personal diary also but in a personal diary it completely depends on your own wish how to write a diary. This diary entry for class 10 wil surely help you to gain better marks. So read carefully this diary entry format cbse and write a diary entry expressing your feelings. Additionally we have given some diary entry topics for class 10 for your practice. For betterment you can also make a habit of writing a daily diary keeping in mind the format for diary entry.
FORMAT OF DIARY ENTRY
Diary is a kind of personal document. It records an individual’s account of a day of his/her life.
- Top left- Date. day and time.
- Tense most frequently used- Simple past, Present perfect and future.
- First person application.
- Begin the entry with a general sentence describing the day or momentary feelings.
- In the body, you may discuss an event, your feelings towards it. How it is likely to affect your future plans.
- Conclude with the final remark and future course of action.