FORMAT OF DIARY ENTRY
Diary is a kind of personal document. It records an individual’s account of a day of his/her life.
- Top left- Date. day and time.
- Tense most frequently used- Simple past, Present perfect and future.
- First person application.
- Begin the entry with a general sentence describing the day or momentary feelings.
- In the body, you may discuss an event, your feelings towards it. How it is likely to affect your future plans.
- Conclude with the final remark and future course of action.