Notice writing is an art which aims at using minimum words and maximum meaning to give any information, within a small notice writing format. Considering this we are giving you a proper format of notice along with some notice writing examples. Read these notice writing topics and get answer to how to write a notice. Notice format CBSE class 12 is different but this is basically notice writing for class 8.Read these school notice and be perfect in writing lost and found notice, any competition notice or an event notice.
How to Write a Notice
A notice is information regarding an important event that is about to happen or that has happened. It is publicly displayed — a kind of information for others to know and follow:
- The notice must contain complete information.
- The message with essential details includes:
- An eye-catching caption – preferably a phrase and not a sentence
- Important details
- The name of the body/organization organizing the event.
Notice – Meeting/Event
2.Name of the event
7.Specific instructions (if any)
Notice – Tour/Camp/Fair/Exhibition
3.Occasion (if any )
5.Venue/Place of visit
6.Objective – information/appeal/awareness/invitation
9. Specific instructions – do’s and don’ts/ things to carry/ visiting hours etc.
1. Article Lost/Found
5.Whom to contact/when/where
6.The promise of a reward
Common Errors in writing Notice
1. Students mention the name of the organisation first.
2. Name of the event should come first as given in the format.
3. Signature should be done in the end and then full name of the issuing authority to be mentioned.