Wind Very Short Question Answer are written by experts. Go through and gain confidence. We at edumantra highly appreciate your feedback regarding Wind Beehive Question Answers.
Wind Very Short Question Answer
By- Subramanian Bharati
1. How does the poet want the wind to come?
Ans. The poet wants the wind to come softly.
2. What should the wind not break?
Ans. The wind should not break the shutters of the windows.
3. What should the wind not scatter?
Ans. The wind should not scatter the papers.
4. What should the wind not throw down?
Ans. The wind should not throw down the books on the shelf.
5. What did the wind do to the books?
Ans. The wind through the books down and tore their pages.
6. Who does the wind make fun of – weak people or strong people?
Ans. The wind makes fun of weak people.
7. What does the wind god do?
Ans. The wind god separates the food grain from the chaff.
8. What does the poet propose to do about homes?
Ans. The poet proposes that they should make strong homes.
9. What should we do about our body and heart?
Ans. We should make our body firm and heart steadfast.
10. What does the wind do to weak fires?
Ans. The wind blows out weak fires.
11. What does the wind do to strong fires?
Ans. The wind makes strong fires roar and flourish.
12. Who is the poet of the poem ‘Wind’?
Ans. Subramania Bharati.