This is the best Poem about Wind Edumantra h as tried to explain it well through wind
By- Subramanian Bharati
QUICK REVIEW OF THE POEM
1. How does the poet want the wind to come?
(A) fastly (B) slowly
(C) dimly (D) in a tempestuous way
Ans. (B) slowly
2. What does the poet want the wind to do?
(A) don’t break the shutters of windows(B) don’t scatter the papers
(C) don’t throw down the books (D) all the above
Ans. (D) all the above
3. What does ‘crumbling hearts’ refer to?
(A) old persons (B) weak persons
(C) rich and strong persons (D) despondent persons
Ans. (B) weak persons
4. Who does the wind make fun of?
(A) the rich (B) the strong
(C) the weak (D) none of these
Ans. (C) the weak
5.’You brought rain again’. Who does ‘you’ refer to?
(A) the wind (B) the poet
(C) the cloud (D) the children
Ans. (A) the wind
6. What sort of houses does the poet ask us to make?
(A) luxury houses (B) huts
(C) strong houses (D) weak houses
Ans. (C) strong houses
7. The wind does not listen to us. What should we do?
(A) afraid of him (B) make ourselves strong to face him
(C) request him not to make us harm (D) none of these options
Ans. (B) make ourselves strong to face him
8. What is the effect of the wind on weak fires?
(A) makes them stronger (B) blow them out
(C) let them burn as before (D) all the options are correct
Ans. (B) blow them out
9. What is the effect of the wind on strong fires?
(A) makes them roar and flourish (B) blows them out as usual
(C) let them burn (D) all the options are correct
Ans. (A) makes them roar and flourish
10. Select the name of the poet of the poem ‘Wind’.
(A) Robert Frost (B) Subrarnania Bharati
(C) Coates Kinney (D) William Wordsworth
Ans. (B) Subramania Bharati.
Want to Read More Check Below:-