The Snake Trying is a great chapter it includes the joy of The Snake Poem. It is well explained by Edumantra including Introduction of The Snake Trying, Message in the chapter The Snake Trying, Theme, Title, Characters of the lesson The Snake Trying, Summary in English, Summary in Hindi, Word meanings, Complete lesson in Hindi, Extracts in the chapter The Snake Trying, Long answers given in the chapter The Snake Trying, Short answers, Very short Answers, MCQs and important part in the chapter The Snake Trying and much more.
THE SNAKE TRYING
By– W.W.E. Ross
Very Short Answer Type Questions
I. What is the snake trying to escape from?
Ans. The snake is trying to escape from the pursuing stick.
2. How is the snake’s body??
Ans. The snake has a thin long body.
3. How does the snake go through the water?
Ans. He glides through the water away.
4. Where is the snake trying to hide?
Ans. The snake is trying to hide into the reed4.
5. What is the colour of the snake?
Ans. The colour of the snake is green.
6. What type of snake is it?
Ans. It is a harmless snake.
7. What does the poet wish for the snake?
Ans. The poet wishes that the snake should escape unhurt.
8. Where was the snake before anyone saw it?
Ans. The snake was lying on the sand before anyone saw it.
9. Where does the snake vanish?
Ans. The snake vanishes in the ripples among the green reeds.
10. Who is the poet of the poem ‘The Snake Trying’?
Ans. W.W.E. Ross is the poet of this poem.