NO MEN ARE FOREIGN
By– James Kirkup
QUICK REVIEW OF THE POEM
1. What should we remember?
(A) No men are strange (B) No countries are foreign
(C) both (A) and (B) (D) none of the above
Ans. (C) both (A) and (B)
2. A single body breathes beneath all ………..
(A) uniforms (B) souls
(C) heads (D) all of the above
Ans. (A) uniforms
3. In the end, we all shall lie in
(A) earth (B) water
(C) fire (D) air
Ans. (A) Earth
4. What are all people aware of?
(A) sun (B) air
(C) water (D) all of the above
Ans. (D) all of the above
5. What are we doing to the human earth?
(A) defiling (B) saving
(C) decorating (D) sustaining
Ans. (A) defiling
6. We should we bate?
(A) our brothers (B) our enemies
(C) decorating (D) we should hate none
Ans. (D) we should hate none
7. What message does the poet want to convey in the poem ‘No Men Are Foreign’?
(A) all men are our brothers (B) all men are good
(C)all men are bad (D) God is everywhere
Ans. (A) all men are our brothers
8. Who is the poet of the poem ‘No Men Are Foreign’?
(A) James Kirkup (B) W.B.Yeats
(C) Robert Frost (D) Phoebe Cary
Ans. (A) James Kirkup
9. How can strength be won?
(A) by War (B) by hatred
(C) by love (d) by the strength
Ans. (C) by love
10. What should we not do to others?
(A) love (B) hate
(C) care (D) meet
Ans. (B) hate