By- A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the father of Ramanadha Sastry?
2. Who warned the teacher not to spread communal intolerance?
(d)The principle of the school
3. What was the name of Abdul’s science teacher?
4. How was the wife of Abdul’s science teacher initially?
5. Abdul described his science teacher as a
(b)An orthodox man
(c)A poor man
6. The wife of Abdul’s science teacher was horrified with the
(b)Idea of Muslim boy invited to dine with them
(c)Terror of second world war
(d)The flood disaster
7. When SivasubramaniaIyer invited Abdul for the second time
(a)His wife took Abdul to the kitchen and served him food
(b)His wife asked him to go outside the house
(c)Abdul was deeply disappointed
(d)Abdul refused to accept the invitation
8. SivasubramaniaIyer’s aim was to
(b)To break the social barriers that restricted people to mingle
(c)To fight in the second world war
(d)To become rich
9. Post second world war, India’s freedom was
(b)Still long fetched
10. “Indians will build their own India”- Who said this?
(b)APJ Abdul Kalam
(c)Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
|2. (a)Lakshmana Sastry|
|5. (d)A rebel|
|6. (b)Idea of Muslim boy invited to dine with them|
|7. (a)His wife took Abdul to the kitchen and served him food|
|8. (b)To break the social barriers that restricted people to mingle|
|10. (d)Mahatma Gandhi|