MCQ Questions of My Childhood are written by experts. Go through and gain confidence. Please feel free to share your thoughts how you feel about this.
MCQ Questions of My Childhood
1.APJ Abdul Kalam was born into a
2. This Chapter “My Childhood” is take from the famous book
(c)Wings of Fire
3. What was the name of Abdul Kalam’s father?
4. Abdul Kalam’s mother name was
5. As a young boy, Abdul was
(a)Tall and bright
(b)Short and fair
(c)Short with an undistinguished look
(d)Short and fat
6. Abdul’s ancestral house was built in the middle of Abdul
7. Abdul’s father was
(b)Strict and simple
8. Abdul’s father would avoid
(a)Inessential luxury and comfort
9. As per, Abdul Kalam’s autobiography, he had a
10. Where was Abdul’s ancestral house situated?
11. How old was Abdul Kalam when the second world war broke out?
12. When did the second world war break out
13. Which seeds Abdul Kalam used to collect and sell to a shop at Mosque Street?
14. This habit of collecting and selling would help Abdul Kalam to earn some money equivalent to
15. What was the name of Abdul’s brother in law?
16. Who would tell stories of World War to Abdul?
(d)His brother in law
17. Abdul would attempt to trace the stories of World War in the headlines of
18. What was the name of Abdul Kalam’s cousin who distributed newspapers?
19. Who helped Abdul Kalam to earn his first wages?
(d)His brother in law
20. According to Abdul Kalam, he inherited his honesty and self-discipline
(a)From his father
(b)From his mother
(c)Both (a) and (b)
(d)From his grandfather
21. How many siblings did Abdul Kalam have?
22. How many brothers did Abdul Kalam have?
23. How many close friends did Abdul Kalam have in his childhood?
24. All his close friends were from
(a)Muslim orthodox family
(b)Hindu orthodox family
(c)Christian orthodox family
(d)Jain orthodox family
25. The relationship of Abdul Kalam with his friends was very
26. During which ceremony did Abdul’s family arrange boats with special platforms for carrying idols?
(b)Shri Sita Rama Kalyanam
27. What was the name of the school Abdul Kalam went to?
(a)Muslim Elementary School
(c)Rameswaram Elementary School
(d)None of the above
28. The new teacher at Abdul’s school couldn’t tolerate
(a)Hindu Priest’s son sitting with a Muslim Boy
(c)Christians eating beef
(d)The heat of summer
29. The new teacher asked Abdul
(a)To get out from the class
(b)To go to another school
(c)To sit on the back bench
(d)To put up a smile
30. Usually, Abdul would sit beside _______ at school
31. Who was the father of Ramanadha Sastry?
32. Who warned the teacher not to spread communal intolerance?
(d)The principle of the school
33. What was the name of Abdul’s science teacher?
34. How was the wife of Abdul’s science teacher initially?
35. Abdul described his science teacher as a
(b)An orthodox man
(c)A poor man
36. Wife of Abdul’s science teacher was horrified with the
(b)Idea of Muslim boy invited to dine with them
(c)Terror of second world war
(d)The flood disaster
37. When SivasubramaniaIyer invited Abdul for the second time
(a)His wife took Abdul to the kitchen and served him food
(b)His wife asked him to go outside the house
(c)Abdul was deeply disappointed
(d)Abdul refused to accept the invitation
38. SivasubramaniaIyer’s aim was to
(b)To break the social barriers that restricted people to mingle
(c)To fight in the second world war
(d)To become rich
39. Post second world war, India’s freedom was
(b)Still long fetched
40. “Indians will build their own India”- Who said this?
(b)APJ Abdul Kalam
(c)Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
2. (c)Wings of Fire
3. (a)Jainulabdeen Kalam
5. (c)Short with an undistinguished look
6. (d) the 19th century
7. (b)Strict and simple
8. (a)Inessential luxury and comfort
9. (b)Secured childhood
14. (d)1 anna
16. (d)His brother in law
19. (a)His cousin
20. (c)Both (a) and (b)
|24. (b)Hindu orthodox family|
|26. (b)Shri Sita Rama Kalyanam|
|27. (c)Rameswaram Elementary School|
|28. (a)Hindu Priest’s son sitting with a Muslim Boy|
|29. (c)To sit on the back bench|
|30. (a)Ramanadha Sastry|
32. (a)Lakshmana Sastry
35. (d)A rebel
36. (b)Idea of Muslim boy invited to dine with them
37. (a)His wife took Abdul to the kitchen and served him food
38. (b)To break the social barriers that restricted people to mingle
40. (d)Mahatma Gandhi
Want to Read More Check Below:-
My Childhood- Theme, Title & Characters
My Childhood-Important Word-Meanings of difficult words
My Childhood- Short & Detailed Summary
My Childhood- Extract Based comprehension test Questions
My Childhood- Characters & Message
My Childhood- Passages for Comprehension
My Childhood-Important Extra Questions- Short Answer Type
My Childhood-Important Extra Questions- Long Answer Type