Best examples of Rental Advertisement
If you are searching for advertising definition, types of advertisement, Advertisement examples in English, advertisement meaning, advertisement poster/ advertising poster, you are in the right place because here you will find advertisement ideas, advertisement format, advertising media, advertising techniques, advertisement in English, importance of advertisement, advertisement banner etc. to fulfil all advertising related needs. Several Examples of advertisement cover advertising on Google, Types of Advertising Media, advertisement car for sale, advertisement layout, advertisement analysis worksheet, advertisement list,
6. You are the General Manager of E.V.L. Company which requires posh bungalows and houses on company lease. Draft an advertisement in not more than 50 words to be published in ‘The New Indian Express’.
Bungalows and houses wanted on company lease. Approx area required 800-1000 sq. ft. preferably in Delhi. Should have good electricity and water supply; excellently designed posh bungalows preferred. Submit your sealed bid per sq. ft. Lowest rates, terms and conditions, building layout before 30 January 20XX at E.V.L. 26/26, New Ring Road, New Delhi, Phone-9999XXXXXX
7. You want to rent out your newly constructed flat in the heart of the city. Draft an advertisement, io not more than 50 words to be published in the Hindustan Times under the classified columns. you are Shivani/Shivya.
To let a newly constructed flat with 3 bedrooms with modular kitchen, attached washrooms, drawing/dining, well-ventilated corner flat. 24×7 water and electricity supply. Location in heart of city expected rent of? 25000 per month. Contact Shivani, 111A/12, Rajendra Nagar, New Delhi 8800XXXXXX
8. Ravi Mohan of 54 / 7 Vasant Kunj, wishes to let out his house. He drafts an advertisement for publication in the ‘To Let’ Section of a newspaper, giving the location, type of accommodation, rent expected and contact address. Write the advert isement in not more than 50 words.
A newly-built spacious house in Urban Estate, Gokul is available on rent. It is a three-room set with attached toilet for each room. Provision for car-parking also exists. Beautiful lawn in the front and also in the rear of the house. Expected rent Rs. 4500/- per month.
Contact: Ravi Menon, 54 / 7 Vasant Kunj–between 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.—any day of the week.
9. You are Nikhil / Natasha of 91, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi and wish to let out a portion of you’re newly built house. Draft an advertisement in not more than 50 words for publication in the To let’ column of ‘The Hindustan Times’, giving all necessary details like location, type of accommodation to be rented out, rent expected, contact address, including telephone number etc.
The first floor of our newly built .house in Laxmi Nagar is available on rent as detailed below:
A two-room set with attached bathrooms—spacious kitchen, sitting room and lobby—car/scooter parking space on the ground floor for no extra rent. Monthly rent expected: Rs. 4,000/- only.
For further details, please contact: Nikhil, 91 Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi—Phone 7228560
10. You want to start a printing press. Draft an advertisement seeking suitable building on rent. Your advertisement is to published in the ‘Wanted on Rent’ column of a newspaper.
WANTED ON RENT
Wanted on rent suitable premises for setting up a new printing press. Our minimum requirement is one large hall and three attached or adjoining rooms. Interested owners, please contact Phone 870024, New Delhi.
11. You need accommodation. Write an advertisement to be published in a local daily.
A 2 BHK flat required on rent for the family of a university professor. Preference shall be given to accommodation in sector 15 or sector 14 of Chandigarh. Please contact the undersigned before 25th of this month.
Prof. Arun Kumar
Ph. No. 07598902017, 01208108297