Active Voice and Passive Voice are directly not asked in class 9 and 10 in CBSE but they are asked in many forms like gap filling, editing and omission and sometimes rearranging sentences are also in the passive voice. Passive meaning is basically where the subject is not doing anything. Active passive voice is a topic worth learning because it covers more than 25% of the language. Considering this we are giving active and passive voice rules along with active and passive voice exercises pdf
Change the following sentences into passive voice:
1. Do not insult your elders.
2. Give me some water.
3. Write down your address.
4. Leave the room at once.
5. Let me make a coloured ribbon for your hair.
6. Drive the bull out of the garden.
7. Please help me in this matter.
8. Brush your teeth daily.
9. Paint a picture.
10. Let them play the match.
1. You are advised not to insult your elders.
2. Let some water be given to me.
3. Let your address be written down.
4. You are ordered to leave the room at once.
5. Let a coloured ribbon be made for your hair by me.
6. Let the bull be driven out of the garden.
7. You are requested to help me in this matter.
8. Let your teeth he brushed daily.
9. Let a picture be painted.
10. Let the match be played by them.