Active Voice and Passive Voice are directly not asked in class 9 and 10 in CBSE but they are asked in many forms like gap filling, editing and omission and sometimes rearranging sentences are also in the passive voice. Passive meaning is basically where the subject is not doing anything. Active passive voice is a topic worth learning because it covers more than 25% of the language. Considering this we are giving active and passive voice rules along with active and passive voice exercises pdf so that voice change should be easy for you. In order to explain this in a better way, Edumantra provides active and passive voice examples with answers. Read the active-passive voice rules and change active to passive voice and be perfect in voice grammar. Additionally, active and passive voice worksheets are also available in pdf downloadable format. Find active and passive voice exercises with answers pdf and active and passive voice rules chart and get a deep insight of learning.
Change the Voice of the following sentences:
1. They were being paid.
2. Allison was sending him to a high school.
3. Sher Singh was plaiting the grass into a rope.
4. They were making large sums of money.
5. A face was being painted on it.
6. Rahim had ill-treated his wife.
7. The rain had destroyed the hut.
8. Mother had told him not to go up.
9. The grizzly had found Barb.
10. His parents had killed both.
11. The old man handed over it to Ali.
12. He had completely forgotten the dollar.
13. It had been dyed red.
14. I shall like them someday.
15. You will be treated nicely.
16. Malcolm will not answer his proposal.
17. I shall make my teaching interesting.
18. he will have smitten Johnsy.
19. A few others will have taken the sport.
20. He will have lifted his boot for the first step.
Change the Voice of the following sentences :
1. Babies wear proper clothes.
2. Messages are sent by the pigeons.
3. Hunting with a camera gives trophies.
4. They stretch their little limbs in the sun,
5. We pay our homage to our martyrs.
6. We call this splitting fusion.
7. The whole world is made up of nine6, kinds of atoms.
8. I am waiting for Allison.
9. We are thinking of our brothers and sisters.
10. Father is leaving the Riding Club.
11. She is also building a research reactor.
12. She is inspecting the floor.
13. You are doing some crazy things.
14. I am hearing the buzzing of flies.
15. I have heard it all before.