Describing a place
3. Give a brief description of your school using the hints given below.
- KV AFS Baroda
- Beautiful ‘C” shaped building
- Vast playground
- 30 rooms and a conference room
- I science laboratories-Physics. Chemistry and Biology
- 2 Computer labs
- A library full of books
- A group of learned teachers and well-disciplined 1500 students.
- Principal: Vibrant, talented. an excellent administrator and child loving
Ans. My School
I have been a student of K V AFS Baroda since the beginning of school life. This is ‘C’ shaped big building, spread in an area of about 2 acres. It has a beautiful vast playground. There are 30 spacious rooms to impart education to nearly 1500 students from class I to XII. The rooms are big airy, well ventilated and furnished with Modem classroom furniture. There is also a well-furnished large conference room. The school has three separate laboratories for Physics. Chemistry and Biology respectively. Besides, it has two air-conditioned computer labs with Internet facilities. A huge library with books on various subjects is the pride of the school. Education for all development is imparted by a group of teamed teachers to 1500 well-disciplined students. The school is well by our vibrant and talented administrator and affectionate principal Mrs Santa Naswa.