If you are searching what is passive voice, active voice and passive voice examples, action verbs, active and passive voice rules you are at the right place. Here we have passive form, passive voice exercises and examples, passive sentences, active and passive voice exercises, active vs passive voice, passive to active. Let’s dive in for an insight-
FUTURE PERFECT TENSE
Rule : will/shall + have + been + 111 form of the verb.
Active Voice Passive Voice
1. Bhushan will have helped me. I shall have been helped by Bhushan.
2. They will have said their prayers. Their prayers will have been said by them.
3. She will have received the letter. The letter will have been received by her.
4. You will have bought a new house. A new house will have been bought by you.
5. Radha will have sung the song. The song will have been sung by Radha.
6. Gurpreet will have read the book. The book will have been read by Gurpreet.
7. The painter will have painted the house. The house will have been painted by the painter.
FUTURE PERFECT CONTINUOUS TENSE
Note: The sentences of this tense cannot be changed into Passive Voice.