If you are searching what is passive voice, active voice and passive voice examples, action verbs, active and passive voice rules you are at the right place. Here we have passive form, passive voice exercises and examples, passive sentences, active and passive voice exercises, active vs passive voice, passive to active. Let’s dive in for an insight-
Sentences with Modal Auxiliaries
Put the following sentences into passive voice:
1. You should finish this work.
2. I can lift this table.
3. He might help me in this matter.
4. The Principal will address the students.
5. You should take an umbrella.
6. We ought to respect the elders.
7. They could not cross the river.
8. You should take exercise daily.
9. You must not steal his pencil.
10. The doctor could not save the patient.
1. This work should be finished by you.
2. This table can be lifted by me.
3. I might be helped in this matter by him.
4. The students will be addressed by the Principal.
5. An umbrella should be taken by you.
6. The elders ought to be respected by us.
7. The river could not be crossed by them.
8. Exercise should be taken daily by you.
9. His pencil must not be stolen by you.
10. The patient could not be saved by the doctor.