Edumantra has the best explained HR full form. Take advantage of freely available full form of HR at our website. Remain full of knowledge of what HR means. We would like to tell that the full form of HR is Human Resource.
The abbreviation or full form of HR is Human Resource
Additional information about HR
A human Resource is a functioning group of HR managers who are responsible for the recruitment, selection, and placement of eligible candidates into a job position that suits them the best.
Every organization contains a Human Resource Manager who plays an important role in the development and growth of that organization. Human Resource Management ensures the efficient functioning of the organization by following several objectives which are as follows:
- To guide the organisation in attaining its goals by providing well-trained and competent personnel.
- To effectively utilize the available human resources according to the requirements i.e., to employ the knowledge and skills of the employees in attaining organisational goals.
- To increase job satisfaction and self-actualization of the personnel by encouraging them to realize their potential.
- To develop, maintain and motivate productive and self-respecting working relationship among all the members of the organisation.
- To develop the individuals up to a maximum extent by providing them with the necessary training and advancement.