Everyone should know full forms of words related to everyone. This page provides best full form and tells what is the full form of DTDC. So your search for DTDC full form is over. Page is dedicated to a basic full form. Go through and get meaning of DTDC
The (abbreviation) full form of DTDC is Desk to Desk Courier & Cargo
Additional Information about DTDC
DTDC is an organization which provides desk to desk courier and cargo services. This organisation aims at delivering the messages, emails and packages through its courier service and also involves in the transportation of goods by various means of transport. It provides quality services to its customers and has constantly strived to not just grow as an organization but also to set an industry benchmark.
Vision of DTDC
DTDC aspires to become India’s most preferred end-to-end Logistics, Express & Retail Services conglomerate with comprehensive global reach.
DTDC is working to emerge as the leading Express & Cargo Distribution Company in India. To achieve this mission, the company has adopted the following key initiatives:
- Promoting Premium Express Products for better customer satisfaction and higher profitability.
- Value-added services to cater to the evolved demands of customers.
- Continuous optimization of resources to lower costs scientifically.
- Revenue protection at every step of the value chain.
- Superior cash flow management.
- Providing overall satisfaction to internal and external customers and business associates through high-quality service.
- To ensure continuous improvements in products, processes, services and quality management systems.
- To create an environment for nurturing satisfied, motivated and committed employees.
Technology related research and innovations at DTDC include the following –
- Image-scan of Proof of Delivery (POD) on the web.
- Mobile-based instant delivery update.
- Secured integration with ERP of alliance partners and customers.
- Franchisee ERP & Tech enablement.
- Portal for Franchisees – a complete suite of applications and utilities.
- Fleet Management and GPRS software solutions.
- Logistics and Warehouse Management applications.
- Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS) and SFA applications.
- Help Desk and call management applications.