Message writing is basically short composition and it is asked for 4 marks. We are giving message writing format which is common for class 6, 7, 8. So this message writing for class 8 Go through and learn how to write a message and find message writing exercises. These have message format CBSE.
A message is an informal means of communication. The receiver of the message has to sill through the given message and pick out the most vital bits of information.
Then, he/she should be able to reproduce that information in order to convey it to the person for whom it is intended.
- Name of person to whom the message is directed
- The body of the message
- Name of the writer
Points to remember
- While writing the body of the message, the following points have to be kept in mind—
- Only the most important details should be written.
- No new information should be added.
- Grammatically correct sentences should be used.
- Indirect or reported speech should be used.
- The message should be presented within a box.
- The word limit for a message is 50 words (only the words in the body of the notice are counted).
Sample and Solved Example of Messages:-
1.Message Writing Format No.1&2
2.Message Writing Format No.3&4
3.Message Writing Format No.5&6
Message Writing Format No- 7 & 8
Message Writing Format No- 9 & 10
Message Writing Format No-11 & 12
Message Writing Format No-13 & 14
Message Writing Format No-15 & 16