Direct and Indirect Speech sentences are really very helpful to learn English but how to teach direct and indirect speech is a big art and this can be done through direct indirect speech rules and narration rules so we are providing a direct and indirect speech rules chart and some reported speech worksheet and direct indirect speech examples and finally direct and indirect speech quiz which will help you change into indirect speech answer . So you need to go through direct and indirect speech rules pdf and teach and learn narration-
1. Read and complete the following Passage:-
WASHING DIRTY WHITE CLOTHES
- Collect all the dirty white cotton clothes
- Soak them fully in a mixture of boiling water and soap
- Take them out and beat them with fists or a stick
- Then rinse them in running water until the soap content is washed off
- Squeeze them and hang them for drying.
All the dirty cotton clothes are collected (a) _________ of boiling water and soap . They (b) _________ with fists or a stick. Then (c) _________until the soap content is washed of Then (d) _________ for drying.
- Use picture and word cards with several identical cards in the pack.
- Deal the cards equally between two players
- Players take turns to place their cards face upwards in 2 piles.
- If two identical cards show up at any one time, the players shout ‘snap’ immediately.
- The person who shouts first collects all the cards in the other player’s pile.
- A player wins when he wins all the cards in the pack.
A pack of a picture. cards and word cards with several identical cards in the pack should be taken. The pack is ,then (a) _________ . ‘SNAP’ is shouted immediately by the players (c) _________All the cards in the other person’s pile (d) _________ .A player is declared the winner when he has won all cards in the pack.
1.(a) and soaked them fully in a mixture
(b) are taken out and beaten
(c) they are rinsed in running water
(d) they are squeezed and hanged
2.(a) equally distributed among the two players
(b) are placed
(c) if two identical cards are shown up at any one time
(d) are collected by the person who shouts first