Direct and Indirect Speech sentences are really very helpful to learn English but how to teach direct and indirect speech is a big art and this can be done through direct indirect speech rules and narration rules so we are providing a direct and indirect speech rules chart and some reported speech worksheet and direct indirect speech examples and finally direct and indirect speech quiz which will help you change into indirect speech answer . So you need to go through direct and indirect speech rules pdf and teach and learn narration-
1. Read and complete the following Passage:-
How to make Custard
Two tablespoons of custard powder (a)_______ in a bowl, 500 ml of milk is taken. Approximately 50 mls from this (b)_________ paste. The remaining milk with (c) _________ Then custard paste is (d) _________for 2-3 minutes. It should be left to cool.
- Sieve the contents of an instant mix.
- Add 125.130 ml of water and mix it well to a smooth batter.
- Heat vegetable oil in a flat frying pan.
- Pour the batter in a Jalebi maker or a thick cloth with a hole.
- Hold the Jalebi maker over hot oil and press it to form 3 circles.
- Deep fry Jalebies till they are golden brown on medium fire.
- Soak in hot sugar syrup for 1/2 a minute and serve hot.
- How to make Jalebi from an instant mix
The contents of the instant mix are seived. 125-130 ml of water (a) _________ batter. Vegetable oil (b)_______ pan. The batter is poured in a Jalebi maker or a thick cloth. Jalebi maker (c) _______ 3 circles. Jalebis are deep fried on medium fire till they become golden brown. Then they (d) _______ and served hot.
1.(a) are taken
(b) is added to the custard powder to make a smooth
(c) 50 gms of sugar is boiled.
(d) is added slowly to the boiling milk stirring continuously to avoid burning
2.(a) is added and mixed well to a smooth
(b) is heated in flat frying.
(c) is held over hot oil and pressed to form
(d) are soaked in hot sugar syrup for 1/2 a minute