Jumbled Sentences are a must for good English. This is usually known by many names like rearranging of words, rearranging sentences jumbled words, word order exercises, make a sentence with the word, put the words in the correct order to make sentences, sentence order, sentence formation. Edumantra understands that rearranging the words, rearranging jumbled words is an art. So we are providing jumbled sentences exercise, scrambled sentences worksheets, grammar exercises pdf. This page is devoted to jumbled sentences class x CBSE. Practice this word order in English and learn more-
Rearrange the given words/phrases to make meaningful sentences.
(a) the ocean/came up/the rising/over/sun
(b) surrounded/waves/I was/large/by/oceanic
(c) pink/the sky/turned/and swept/the clouds/across
(d) no land/alarmed/visible/I grew/there was/because
(f) diseases/help/to keep/clean/us/habits/away
(h) program/cleanliness/promote/start/we should/a nation-wide/to
Rearrange the given words and phrases to form meaningful sentences
2. this man/on/at the/ Quality Restaurant/was last seen/Parliament Street
3. this man/decides to give/the police/unless/will not/a reward/be caught
4. to his arrest/information/it/would provide/leading
5. the architecture/engineering marvel/is both/an artistic masterpiece/and an/in some temples
1. Mobile phones must not be used while driving.
2. This man was last seen at the quality Restaurant on Parliament Street.
3. The police decide to give a reward unless this man is caught.
4. It would provide leading information to his arrest.
5. The architecture in some temples is both an engineering marvel and an artistic masterpiece