Packing is one of the chapters taken from Beehive. It is well explained through Packing Introduction, Message, Theme of Packing, Title, Packing Characters, Summary in English, Summary in Hindi of Packing, Packing Word meanings, Complete lesson in Hindi Packing, Extracts of Packing, Long answers, Short answers, Packing Very short Answers, MCQs of Packing and much more.
By- Jerome K. Jerome
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
1. The Chapter “The Packing” is an extract from
(b)Wings of Fire
(d)Three Men in a Boat
2. Who proposed to pack in the first place?
3. Who took pride in his packing?
4. George and Harris accepted Jerome’s suggestions with great readiness. This was quite ______
5. How did George respond to Jerome’s suggestion of packing?
(a)He cocked his legs under the table
(b)Went to lie down on the bed
(c)Spread himself over an easy chair
(d)Went out for a walk
6. What was Jerome’s actual intention during packing
(a)He wanted to do it all by himself
(b)He wanted to make the best bag pack
(c)He wanted his clothes to be safe
(d)He wanted to boss the whole process
7. George and Harris’s reactions to the author’s suggestion of packing made him
8. What was the image of the man as portrayed by the author whom once he had lived with?
9. The author described his nature to be
10. After packing the bag in the first place, the author
(a)Bragged about it
(b)Sat on it and strapped it
(c)Went to meet his friends
(d)Gave food to his dog
1.(d)Three Men in a Boat
4. (b)Something uncanny
5. (c)Spread himself over an easy chair
6. (d)He wanted to boss the whole process
10. (b)Sat on it and strapped it