Packing is one of the chapters taken from Beehive. It is well explained through Packing Introduction, Message, Theme of Packing, Title, Packing Characters, Summary in English, Summary in Hindi of Packing, Packing Word meanings, Complete lesson in Hindi Packing, Extracts of Packing, Long answers, Short answers, Packing Very short Answers, MCQs of Packing and much more.
By- Jerome K. Jerome
Very Short Answer Type Important Questions
1. What was Jerome K. Jerome rather proud of?
Ans. He was rather proud of his skill of packing.
2. Name the two friends of Jerome.
Ans. Their names were George and Han’is.
3. What irritates Jerome most?
Ans. Seeing other people sitting around when he is working, irritates him most.
4. What horrible idea struck to the author when he had packed the bag?
Ans. A horrible idea occurred to him whether he had packed his toothbrush in.
5. Where was the toothbrush found lastly?
Ans. Lastly, it was found inside a boot.
6. At what time did the author pack up the bag finally?
Ans. He packed up the bag finally at 10.05 p.m.
7. According to Jerome who was the worst packer?
Ans. According to Jerome, Harris was the worst packer in the world.
8. What did Harris start with packing the hampers?
Ans. He started by breaking a cup.
9. What did George do to butter?
Ans. George trod on butter.
10. Who was Montmorency?
Ans. Montmorency was the author’s pet dog.
11. What did Montmorency do to the jam?
Ans. Montmorency put his leg into the jam.
12. What did Montmorency pretend the lemons?
Ans. He pretended the lemons were rats.
13. At what time was all the packing finished?
Ans. All the packing finished at 12.50 a.m.
14. Who offered to pack hampers?
Ans. George and Harris offered to pack hampers.