Beehive Solution- If I Were You is well provided by Edumantra paying special attention to Introduction of the chapter If I were You, Message, Theme, Title of the lesson If I were You, Characters in the chapter If I were You, Summary in English, Summary in Hindi, Word meanings, Complete lesson in Hindi, Extracts in If I Were You, Long answers in the chapter If I were You, Short answers of the chapter If I were You, Very short Answers, MCQs of the lesson If I were Youand much more.
Extra Questions, Notes, Assignment and study material for Class 9th as Per CBSE Syllabus
IF I WERE YOU
By– Douglas James
Very Short Answer Type Important Questions
1. Who enters Gerrard’s cottage?
Ans. An intruder enters Gerrard’s cottage.
2. Why did the intruder enter Gerrard’s cottage?
Ans. He wanted to kill Gerrard and disguise himself as Gerrard.
3. How did Gerrard react to find the intruder in his room?
Ans. He was cool and calm to see the intruder.
4. What did Gerrard tell the intruder about his childhood?
Ans. Gerrard told the intruder that in childhood he was stolen by the gipsies.
5. What was Gerrard’s Christian name?
Ans. His Christian name was Vincent Charles.
6. What did the intruder tell Gerrard about his speciality?
Ans. ‘Hie intrudes told Gerrard that his speciality was jewel robbery. ‘
7. What did the intruder want to know of Gerrard?
Ans. lie wanted to know of Gerrard, how he talked and how he met people.
8. Why did the intruder want to hurt but not to kill Gerrard?
Ans. He wanted to hurt him and get an answer to his questions before killing him.
9. What is Gerrard’s profession?
Ans. Gerrard is a playwright.
10. What crime had the intruder committed?
Ans. ‘the intruder had killed a policeman.
11. Where did Gerrard imprison the intruder?
Ans. Gerrard imprisoned the intruder in the cupboard.