As per new education policy multiple choice questions hold 35 % weightage. In this page we are providing multiple choice questions in English. Go through them to find out your understanding of chapter with objective type questions for the chapter Footprints without Feet. These questions are examveda for you. These are from Footprints without Feet We assure you that these objective questions will help you to gain confidence. You can also download English MCQ pdf. These English MCQ are for class 10. In the further pages of edumantra.net you will find English grammar multiple choice questions with answers pdf. So Let’s dive in-
Footprints without Feet
By– H.G. Wells
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
1. What was Griffin?
(A) scientist (B) clergyman
(C) shopkeeper (D) landlord
2. Griffin discovered a medicine that could make his body ———-
(A) large (B) small
(C) invisible (D) all
3. Whose house did Griffin set on fire?
(A) the landlord (B) the clergyman
(C) Mrs Hall (D) the shopkeeper
4. Griffin swallowed certain rare drugs and his body became as ————- as a sheet of glass.
(A) shining (B) thin
(C) transparent (D) thick
5. What type of man was Griffin?
(A) brilliant scientist (B) lawless person
(C) both (A) and (B) (D) none of the above
6. Who were following the muddy footprints?
(A) the landlord (B) two girls
(C) Mr and Mrs Hall (D) two boys
7. Griffin left his muddy footprints on the steps of a house in the middle of ——————
(A) London (B) Paris
(C) Moscow (D) Iping
8. Why was it a bad time to wander about in London without clothes?
(A) it was a rainy season (B) it was very hot
(C) it was bitterly cold (D) none of the above
9. For what did Griffin enter the big London store?
(A) for coldness (B) for warmth
(C) for money (D) all of the above
10. What did Griffin do in the big London store?
(A) he wore shoes (B) he wore an overcoat
(C) he ate cold meat and sweets (D) all of the above
|2. (C) invisible|
|3. (A) the landlord|
|5.(C) both (A) and (B)|
|6.(D) two boys|
|8.(C) it was bitterly cold|
|9.(B) for warmth|
|10.(D) all of the above|