As per new education policy multiple choice questions hold 35 % weightage. In this page we are providing multiple choice questions in English. Go through them to find out your understanding of chapter with objective type questions for the chapter Footprints without Feet. These questions are examveda for you. These are from Footprints without Feet We assure you that these objective questions will help you to gain confidence. You can also download English MCQ pdf. These English MCQ are for class 10. In the further pages of edumantra.net you will find English grammar multiple choice questions with answers pdf. So Let’s dive in-
Footprints without Feet
By– H.G. Wells
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
1. Was the police able to catch the headless man, in the story ‘Footprints without Feet’?
2. What were the two boys surprised at in the story ‘Footprint without Feet’?
(A)at the muddy footprints of a pair of bare feet
(B)at the headless man
(C)at the scientist’s discovery
(D)none of the above
3. How did you find the scientist of the story ‘Footprints without Feet’?
4. Who was the headless, invisible man in the story ‘Footprints without Feet?
(A)Griffin the scientist
(B)H. G. Wells
(C)The landlord Mr Hall
(D)Jaffers the constable
5. Do you consider Griffin’s discovery in the chapter ‘Footprints without Feet’ could be a real one?
(B)May be not
(D)Not at all
6. The constable _____ came to arrest the stranger in Mrs Hall’s Inn, in the chapter ‘Footprints without Feet’.
7. What happened to Jaffers & other people in the story ‘Footprints without Feet’?
(A)They were hit by blows from nowhere
(B)They were surrounded by a ghost
(C)They heard strange noises
(D)They heard beautiful songs
8. What happened to Jaffers when he tried to hold the unseen scientist, in the chapter ‘Footprints without Feet’?
(A)he was knocked unconscious
(B)he was petrified by a ghost
(C)he was thrown out of the room
(D)None of the above
9. Do you think Griffin’s acts in the chapter, ‘Footprints without Feet’ are justifiable?
(D)May be not
10. As a lame man, do you think a human body can become invisible, as in the story, ‘Footprints without Feet’?
(D)May be not
|2. (A) at the muddy footprints of a pair of bare feet|
|3. (B) eccentric|
|4. (A) Griffin the scientist|
|5. (D) Not at all|
|6. (B) Jaffers|
|7. (A) They were hit by blows from nowhere|
|8. (A) he was knocked unconscious|
|9. (A) No|
|10. (B) No|