Following are Grammar Exercises of the jumbled sentences with solution which are also known by many names as scrambled sentences, jumbled words exercise, rearrange sentences, rearranging jumbled words, word order exercises, make a sentence with these words, put the words in the correct order to make meaningful sentences, sentence reordering, jumble word solver, sentence order exercises, arrange this scrambled word, jumbled paragraphs exercises, sentence formation exercises, jumbled sentences quiz, grammar rearrange the sentence. Download the following in pdf and enjoy a sincere study.
Rearrange these words/phrases to form meaningful sentences.
1.greatest mysteries / bird life / migration / one of the / of / is
2. ringing / of the /on migration /most / has come / from / information / young and adult birds
3. stamped with / a light aluminium ring / a number and return address / is fastened I before it / leaves the nest / to the bird
4. a special register / released / a detailed record / and / is kept in / is / the bird / then
5. extensively employed / the method / of / has been / ringing birds / factual data t in recent years / in ., Europe and America / for collecting
1. Migration is one of the greatest mysteries of bird life.
2. Most of the information on migration has come from ringing young and adult birds.
3. A light aluminium ring stamped with a number and return address is fastened to the bird before it leaves the nest.
4. A detailed record is kept in a special register and then the bird is released.
5. In Europe and America, the method of ringing birds has been extensively employed in recent years for collecting factual data.
Rearrange the following words and phrases to make meaningful sentences.
1. Many children are still employed in factories.
2. They wash utensils when they should be playing with dolls.
3. Most children don’t know they are entitled to certain rights.
4. CRY is an organisation to bring peace and prosperity to India