Save Water Save Life
1. Water is needed to all known forms of life on the earth.
2. In the present time freshwater is a very scarce resource
3. Less than 1% of the earth’s water is suitable for drinking.
4. Factories are polluting our precious rivers.
5. Without water our eco system will be completely upset.
6. A person can only live without water for approximately one week
7. If we pollute or waste water, we destroy humankind.
8. We should save at least some amount of water per day
9. Let’s join our hands in saving water as much as possible.
10. We should turn off the water tap while brushing our teeth and save more than 200 liters of water every month..
11. We should wash our fruits and vegetables in a pan of water instead of running water from the tap
12. Avoid using a shower for bathing. Try using a bucket instead.
13. Ensure that our homes have no leakages.
14. Adjust sprinklers so only your lawn is watered and not the house, sidewalk, or street.
15. Water your lawn and garden in the morning or evening when temperature is cooler to minimize evaporation.